VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Full time and stylist internship)
Visual merchandiser is responsible for preparing outfit rails each day for the shoots and ensuring the style reflects any visual changes made throughout the collection. You will work closely with the team to develop the LocalBrand.co.id visual aesthetic, image quality and productivity. You will report into the content director and support the efficient running of the studio.
- Having a good taste in fashion
- A strong leadership to coordinate production department.
- Fresh graduate students in any major are welcome to apply.
- Persistent and obsess in details.
- Hard worker, quick learner, creative, innovative, able to work in team and under pressure.
- Having strong personality and responsible to deadline.
- Having strong management skill as production (studio) coordinator
- Portfolio is a must (for full time position)
MERCHANDISER - BRAND RELATION (Full Time)
Monitoring stock movements and analyzing sales figures, trends, variations, customer requirements and purchasing behavior to accurately forecast future sales and thus stock requirements. Develop strong working relationships with suppliers, liaising with suppliers on a daily basis
- Having a good taste in fashion
- People Orientated. Ability to influence client at all levels across the business in order to effect required results. Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels within the business and external contacts
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, power point packages and the ability to quickly take on and effectively utilize in house computer systems.
- Extensive experience in garment production. Researching, developing and designing merchandise.
- Final degree student are welcome to apply (Fashion management, communication, or other related major)
- Well known with local brand scene.
- Hard worker, quick learner, creative, innovative, able to work alone and under pressure - Having strong personality and responsible to deadline
PERSONAL ASSISTANT (Intern) TO THE CEO/FOUNDER
- Flexible, determine, and hard working, is a must
- Well presented with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Reliable, trustworthy and committed to excellence
- Having a sense of humour
- Sensitivity to the nature of this work
- Highly organised and should be very good with time management and deadlines.
- A proficient multi-tasker
The selected candidate will gain invaluable experience and leading training to advance their skill set. A personal testimonial will be provided on completion. There is potential for part time employment post the internship should the intern and team be aligned.
Handling advertorial advertisement concept.
- Undergraduate students are welcome to apply (from any kinds of majority, preferably English Literature, journalism, Mass Communication with great writing skill in English).
- High creativity on writing article in English for all type of marketing materials.
- Well known about fashion e-commerce.
- Able to work under pressure and on tight deadline.
ONLY HARD WORKERS & PASSIONATE PEOPLE MAY APPLY!
Please know that you'll be working in a fast paced, high-pressured, environment, you may have to work on the weekends and holidays to meet deadlines or to work on projects/events. If you do, specially if you are passionate about LocalBrand.co.id.
Please send your detailed resume with photo & put the subject : JOB VACANCY / (VACANCY NAME) example JOB VACANCY / GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERNSHIP. Portfolio for graphic designer, copy writer, reporter, and event coordinator, is a must.
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
with 1 MB maximum size in PDF format file.