A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisation a visual 'brand'.
- Min. 2 years experience in graphic designer
- Creative thinking and Innovative
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
Please send your cv and portfolio to email@example.com with subject title "Full Time - Graphic Designer"
Handling advertorial advertisement concept.
- Undergraduate students are welcome to apply (from any kinds of majority, preferably English Literature, journalism, Mass Communication with great writing skill in English).
- High creativity on writing article in English for all type of marketing materials.
- Well known about fashion e-commerce.
- Able to work under pressure and on tight deadline.
ONLY HARD WORKERS & PASSIONATE PEOPLE MAY APPLY!
Please know that you'll be working in a fast paced, high-pressured, environment, you may have to work on the weekends and holidays to meet deadlines or to work on projects/events. If you do, specially if you are passionate about LocalBrand.co.id.
Please send your detailed resume with photo & put the subject : JOB VACANCY / (VACANCY NAME) example JOB VACANCY / GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERNSHIP. Portfolio for graphic designer, copy writer, reporter, and event coordinator, is a must.
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
with 1 MB maximum size in PDF format file.